Why build in a Stockland community?
Here at Stockland, we shape places where people create communities. From the initial planning stages, we ensure that our efforts are focused on providing services, facilities, living and lifestyle options that suit the needs and priorities of all ages and life stages of our residents.
- Creating places since 1952. Stockland have been creating places and spaces that meet the needs of our communities for over 60 years.
- Construction finance expertise. If you use our Stockland Home Finance mortgage broking experts to arrange your loan, you could pay a reduced land deposit of just $2,500*.
- Award winning master plan communities. Our award-winning communities are equipped with amenities, as well as quality retail, community facilities, schools, shops, and open spaces designed for modern living.
- Safe, Secure and Connected Neighbourhoods. Stockland communities are designed with health and safety in mind, with extensive trails, active parks and well designed streets. Our places are also designed to be well connected with the regional road and transit systems from day one.
- Close to nature. Our communities have a bounty of parks and are designed to protect and enhance the natural features of these places including the creeks, lakes, and bushland.Great for investors. Make a secure investment in a community where residents love to live.
- Hundreds of builders at our Living Display Centres. Our Living Display Centres around Australia, have hundreds of builders to help create the perfect home for you.
- Over 48 Stockland communities to choose from Australia wide, with a diverse range of house and land packages available right now.
We understand that not all living is done within the home, and therefore have a range of lifestyle options available that contribute to the satisfaction and wellbeing of residents.
Whether you are interested in joining an outdoor fitness class, walking the dog, joining a mums and bubs group, having somewhere where the kids can play and ride bikes, or somewhere where you can simply sit and enjoy tranquil surrounds, we ensure our communities are active and engaged in a variety of ways.
Our housing affordability vision
At Stockland, were passionate about helping people move into homes which best suit their budget and lifestyle. Having the right sized houses is a big part of achieving this. We actively work with our builder partners to develop a range of homes which are better rather than just bigger. We use clever design and innovative materials to meet residents needs, rather than just relying on larger and larger living areas.
We are also committed to helping customers finds the right sized home for them by creating communities which offer extensive amenities and resources, so you have plenty of room to live, no matter what size your house is.
Engaging the community
We encourage our residents to have a voice within their communities, and as such we involve our communities as much as possible in our decision making. This allows us to make sure what we provide is the best fit for our residents. We want our residents to have a strong sense of belonging in our communities, to feel accepted and connected. Fostering these connections makes our communities strong and dynamic.
The results of our approach are safe, healthy and engaged communities which can be enjoyed by all.
Investment opportunity of owning your own home
Stockland communities offer a broad range of housing types, each designed to serve different ways of living and budgets. When compared with existing homes, new homes can be a more affordable way of fulfilling the dream of becoming a home owner.
Affordability comes through finding a balance between the land and house cost that can best suit your budget. This can be achieved in a masterplanned community as the house and land are considered together during the master planning of the community.
Government and banks are also supporting the investment in new homes with incentives for first home owners.
Perfect for those with a home office
For those who work from home, or who run their own a home business, new Stockland communities are connected to fast broadband networks, and all of our very newest communities are automatically connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Disclaimer: these are the views and opinions of Stockland save where otherwise stated. Before making any decision or entering into any Contract for sale of land or any building Contract, you should seek independent financial and legal advice.