The Bells Reach display village now showcases 20 new display homes including Queenslands first 10-star unassisted net zero-energy home by Thompson Sustainable Homes.
All our display homes feature the latest in sustainable building designs and fittings as well as all the latest luxury inclusions available to new home buyers.
Outdoor living is also very important on the Sunshine Coast and there are some great examples of alfresco dining and entertaining areas with modern timber decks, bi-fold doors, built-in barbecues and water features.
The Bells Reach Display Village is located in the heart of the community adjacent to the Bells Reach Sales and Information Centre and the new adventure playground.
Take a walk through the village and see homes by 15 leading builders including:
- Plantation Homes - 7 days a week 10am to 5pm
- GJ Gardner Homes - 7 days a week 10am to 4pm
- McLachlan Homes - 7 days a week 10am to 5pm
- Grandview Homes - 7 days a week 10am to 5pm
- Hotondo Homes - 7 days 10am to 4pm, Monday 11am to 4pm
- Stylemaster Homes - 7 days a week 10am to 5pm
- Coast Life Homes - 7 days a week 10am to 4pm
- Morcraft Homes - Mon to Sat 9am to 5pm, Sun 10am to 4pm
- Ausmar Homes - Sat to Wed 10am to 5pm
- PJ Burns Builder - Thurs to Mon 10am to 4pm
- Dwyer Quality Homes - Fri to Sun 10am to 5pm, Mon to Tues 10am to 4pm
- Bold Properties - Sat to Sun 10am to 4pm, Mon to Wed by appointment
- Planbuild Homes - Fri to Tues 10am to 5pm
- PA & DS Burns - Sat to Wed 10am to 5pm
- Thompson Sustainable Homes - Fri to Tues 10am to 5pm
Download a copy of the Bells Reach Display Village Guide or visit our Sales and Information Centre to pick up a copy of the guide (pdf 8mb).