Community Features at Arbourlea
Explore the wide, tree-lined streets that lead through Arbourlea, a haven of tranquillity and natural beauty. Take a bike ride or walking trail through beautiful parklands, open spaces and perfect spots for picnics, or share a barbecue with your friends.
As part of an intimate and boutique community, youll find friendly neighbours and new friends to enjoy your new neighbourhood with you.
Other features of Arbourleas community and nearby surrounds:
- A state primary school and community activity centre onsite
- 7.8 hectares of waterways with extensive open space and parklands
- A short drive to Eden Rise Shopping Centre and Eve Central, which have major supermarkets like Coles, IGA and Aldi, local bank branches for Westpac, Commonwelath, and Bendigo Bank customers, as well as specialty retail stores like Chemist Warehouse, Specsavers, Brumby's Bakery, and Nando's.
- The recently opened Woolworths Shopping Centre is less than 3 minutes away and offers all your daily essentials
- Alkira Secondary College and Monash University are just moments away
- Easy access to the Princes Highway and Monash Freeway
- Find cafes and restaurants for a tasty meal just a short drive away at Berwick
- Take a drive through Berwicks luscious vineyards
- Explore the exceptional Dandenong ranges
While shopping, public transport and entertainment facilities are all within easy reach, enjoying a picnic beside a sparkling waterscape is another great way to spend the afternoon at Arbourlea.
Contact us today to find out more about the Arbourlea community facilities and amenities.
Place an enquiry