Mt Aitken Community Features
Take a look inside your community
This paradise is surrounded by schools, shops, sporting facilities and nature reserves and some home sites will benefit from views across to the Macedon and Kinglake Ranges.
As well as being right by all that's on offer at Highlands, Mt Aitken residents will enjoy the convenience of their own dedicated local facilities including future shopping, a primary school, parks and playgrounds.
- Royalden Park, featuring a half-court basketball court, outdoor tennis table, playground and BBQ entertainment areas
- Stockland Highlands Shopping Centre including Woolworths, Australia Post and 20 specialty stores.
- Highlands Hotel Complex with sports bar, dining areas, function spaces bistro, playground and gaming rooms.
- Nearby Aitken College, Greenvale Shopping Centre and Greenvale Reservoir Park
- Walk along creekside trails to Highlands most beautiful parks
- Award winning Treehouse Park and playgrounds along Aitken Creek
- Highlands Lake and Waterside Café and corner store.
- Walk to Hume Global Learning Centre and Library now open in Central Avenue, Highlands.
- 5 mins from Craigieburn Train station with connecting buses from Mt Aitken
- 10 mins to Ring Road, Tullamarine Freeway and Melbourne Airport.
- Walking distance to Craigieburn Golf Course
- Class-A recycled water for your home for watering and car washing
- Conservation Reserve to protect natural habitat along Aitken Creek
- Mt Aitken Village Hub to feature proposed local shopping, district open space and
- Future Primary School
- 2 village parks with picnic and play areas
- Walk to the future Town Centre - now under construction.
- New entrance to Mt Aitken from Somerton Road with the completion of Aitken Boulevard
- Proximity to the future Craigieburn Town Centre currently under construction
Check out the Mt Aitken community fly through
Contact us today to find out more about the Mt Aitken community facilities and amenities today.