Community Features at Whiteman Edge
At Whiteman Edge, there are a wide range of opportunities to enjoy the Good Life. Our planned community includes a number of sought after lifestyle features so you can enjoy it all.
Some of the highlights and expected benefits of living on the Edge of the Park include:
- Family activities. Enjoy barbeques and picnics, climb aboard WA's only genuine vintage electric tram, visit local wildlife at Caversham Wildlife Park or get involved in one of the many family events on the Whiteman Park calendar.
- Get active. There's a water playground for kids, basketball and tennis courts for all ages, cycle paths and walkways, and even a 2.5 hectare dog exercise area. Whiteman Park is a safe and beautiful community reserve that's perfectly designed for exercise and enjoyment.
- Find a good education for your children, with two primary schools and a secondary school planned for Whiteman Edge.
- Live close to the action, in close proximity to the Swan Valley and suburban shopping hubs of Midland, Morley and Centro Galleria. Within the community itself, you'll be able to stroll to nearby shops for groceries, your weekend newspaper and the other everyday conveniences you need.
- Relish the finer things in life, with the Swan Valleys famous wineries, eateries, golf facilities and chocolate factory just a short drive away.
- Get back to nature. Find 4,000 hectares of recreation and conservation reserves all around you.
You and your family will never be short of things to do with all the community features available at Whiteman Edge.
Place an enquiry