Whiteman Edge's Location
Whether youre looking for the convenience of living close to the city or want to live amongst Mother Natures treasure, Whiteman Edge is perfectly located to suit a range of resident needs.
- For workers and professionals, the commute to the Perth CBD is easy, with Whiteman Edge sitting just 20km away, and easily accessible by car and the citys expanding public transport network.
- Shoppers will relish the retail hubs of Morley, Midland and Malaga, all close by.
- Only a short drive from Perth Airport, making the commute more convenient FIFO workers.
- The Whiteman Edge village facilities have been designed to meet your family's everyday needs.
- Opposite Whiteman Park, one of Perth's favourite recreational spaces. The park includes a children's water playground, Caversham Wildlife Park, shops, cafés, a motor museum, walking trails and cycle paths to help you stay fit and healthy.
Download the Whiteman Edge Aerial Location Map
Close to airports, restaurants and entertainment
Frequent flyers will be happy to note that Perth's domestic and international airports are within easy reach, and those who like their delights local, the Whiteman Edge development features more than 22 hectares of parklands, BBQ areas and playgrounds.
Add to that its close proximity to some of the states finest food and wine, with the iconic Swan Valley and Guildford's historic pubs and cafés just a stone's throw away - and you have to wonder why anybody would ever want to leave!
Brabham WA, Perths newest address
In May 2011, the suburbs that formed Whiteman Edge were combined and renamed Brabham after racing car driver Sir Jack Brabham. The new suburb will include the Caversham Motor Racing Circuit reserve where Sir Jack Brabham raced in the early days of his motor racing career. Its a nice way to honour a racing legend who was recently named one of Australias living legends in March 2012.
Read more about Sir Jack Brabham and why we're proud to have a suburb named in his honour.
Place an enquiry