How do I Use the Stockland Gift Card?
- Take the Gift Card to your choice of participating stores at a Stockland Shopping Centre.
- Ensure that you know the dollar value that you have available on your Gift Card before making a purchase. If the items you are purchasing have a total that is greater than the value on the card, you can make up the difference with another form of payment.
- Using the EFTPOS terminal, the retailer will swipe your card and enter the PIN number on the back of the card.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I find out how much is loaded on the Stockland Gift Card?
The total value of the Stockland Gift Card is on back of the card along with the expiry date. If you have used the card for a purchase, you can check the remaining balance through www.stockland.com.au/retail or by calling the Help Desk on 1300 55 33 80.
2) How long do I have to use the card?
The card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry. The Stockland Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
3) Do I have to use the card in one transaction?
No. The card is partially redeemable and can be used for multiple purchases at any participating store. However, any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry. Some retailers may not accept the Stockland Gift Card for small purchases.
4) Can I put extra value on the Stockland Gift Card?
No. This card cannot be reloaded with additional credit.
5) What happens if I lose the Stockland Gift Card?
Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.