Strategically located in close proximity to major and future infrastructure
Located within an established industrial precinct
Gregory Hills Industrial Estate is well connected to a range of transport modes and business districts. See below for approximate driving distances.
Campbelltown Station 10km
Macarthur Station 10km
Camden Airport 9km
Bankstown Airport 20km
Future Western Sydney (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport 22km
Sydney Airport 45km
Port Botany 52km
Macarthur Intermodal 13km
Moorebank Intermodal 28km
Yennora Intermodal 33km
Campbelltown CBD 11km
Future Leppington Town Centre 12km
Liverpool CBD 23km
Parramatta CBD 39km
Sydney CBD 63km
- Planning is underway for the extension of the South-West Rail Link.
- The $5.3bn future Western Sydney International Airport will form a key part of the Western Sydney Employment Area.
- The Western Sydney airport is being supported by $11.0bn of rail investment.
- $4.1bn of road infrastructure upgrades including the Northern Road, Bringelly Road, Elizabeth Drive.
- Sydney's South-West sub region is estimated to be home to over 330,000 people by 2036.
- The mix of new and established residential communities and industrial precincts will continue to attract investment.
- Sources: Location IQ - March 2019; Transport for NSW - January 2020; NSW Planning and Environment - Greater Macarthur 2040 - November 2018; Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications - July 2020