A connected hub in the heart of a rapidly growing area
Located approximately 25km from the CBD, connecting businesses for untapped growth in Melbourne’s New West.
Maximise efficiency with great connectivity to Melbourne’s CBD and port, train stations, airports, motorways and exciting future infrastructure.
Western Freeway 2km
Western Ring Rd 8.5km
Future Outer Metropolitan Ring Rd 1km
Rockbank Train Station 4.9km
Proposed Mt. Atkinson Train Station 3km
Melbourne Airport 18km
Avalon Airport 39km
Port of Melbourne 25km
Defining Melbourne’s New West
Melbourne west’s surging population is set to grow almost threefold in the next 25 years¹. This expanding region is perfectly positioned for continued local growth and national access.
- 19,000+ new jobs predicted for the precinct²
- Almost 600,000 people live within 20 minutes of the precinct³
- Future direct access to Outer Metropolitan Ring Road
1. Population and household forecasts, prepared by .id , April 2019
2. Victoria Planning Authority, Mt Atkinson and Tarneit Precinct Structure Plan, June 2017
3. KPMG, Mt Atkinson Precinct Development Socio-Economic Assessment Report 2013