Learn Jamie's hints, tips and cooking shortcuts
In conjunction with Stockland Willowdale and fresh food partner Woolworths, Jamie’s Ministry of Food Australia is launching a program which aims to educate, empower and inspire people to love and enjoy good food, through learning how to cook.
Jamie’s Ministry of Food is the brainchild behind chef and campaigner, Jamie Oliver. This program will launch in September at the Willowdale Community Place.
This program includes two seven week courses along with a series of themed interactive demonstrations. These demonstration topics include Easy Lunch Time Solutions, Recipes for Busy People and How to Read Food Labels.
- Where is the Willowdale Jamie's Ministry of Food Kitchen? Willowdale Community Place - 93 Jamboree Avenue, Leppington
- How long is the course? 7 week program: Wednesday 6th September - Wednesday 18th October. Attend a 1pm or 6.30pm class.
- When are the interactive demonstrations? Attend a 4pm class, held from Wednesday 6th September - Wednesday 18th October.
- How much does it cost? Classes cost $20 per session, $15 for student card holders and $10 for concession.
- When do bookings open? Bookings open from 20th July. Please note that places are limited.
For more information on the 7 week cooking course, please click here.
For more information on the interactive cooking demonstrations, please click here.