Through careful thought and design we are creating parks and playgrounds where children and adults can gather together to relax, chat and play. Download our parks and playgrounds map or pop into the Sales & Vision Centre to grab your copy and get exploring!
Burnet Park, our latest park in Baringa, is now open! Located on Burnet Circuit, this nature-themed park is designed for younger children and features swings, slide, climbing wall, bridges and sand play. With a beautiful bushland backdrop, it's a great spot for a weekend catchup!
The park has playful frog themed play equipment including climbing ropes, swings and slides. The center of the park features a huge blue, yellow and green rubber frog.
- Shaded play area & soft fall base
- Two large slides
- Crazy Daisy
- Supernova Play Piece
- Birdnest Swing
- Parkour Course
Pedal Park is one of the most popular parks on the Sunshine Coast. The bike themed playground is surrounded by a bike track that features a tunnel, speed bumps, bridge, road signage and real traffic lights.
- Play areas are partially shaded with shade sails; soft fall base
- 2 x large metal tunnel slides and large climbing tower
- Swings (toddler and standard) and spring loaded see saw
- Bike track
- Half court basketball and netball court located adjacent to a generous kick and throw area
- Bathrooms, water bubbler, BBQ as well as two shelters with tables and chairs
- On street parking
Treehouse Park is for the older kids featuring two towering climbing trees to explore, cubby houses in the branches and three tunnel slides. Let your kids sense of adventure run wild!
- Located next to the Aura Sales and Information Centre
- Grab a coffee and yummy, healthy snacks for the kids from the adjacent Georgie's cafe
- Great meeting place - grab lunch without having to worry about the kids
- Partially shaded with shade sails
The recently opened Baringa Skate Plaza has been a hit with skaters and scooterers from all over the Sunshine Coast!
- Designed by world-leading skate designers, Convic, the Baringa Skate Plaza is a fun combination of rails, jumps and ramps to show off your free-styling skills
- Designed for all levels of skaters, from micro-groms to intermediate and advanced riders
Nature themed park with a beautiful bushland backdrop in the south of Baringa.
- Climbing frame
- Spinning swing
- Picnic shelter
- Kick about space with soccer goals
Located next to Baringa State Primary School, the Baringa Sports Complex is home to the Baringa Football Club and is a great spot for a social game.
- Three soccer fields
- Home to the Baringa Football Club
- Clubhouse and amenities block