The new year is full steam ahead and your future community of Bokarina Beach is really coming together.
Some exciting milestones have taken place with more to come!
- Asphalt has been poured in Switchfoot Street, Cutback Court, Tailslide Crescent with Whitecap Court and Singlefin Cresecent planned for the end of March
- The dune crossing and beach access construction will commence in mid-May
- With the Lake now filled, the final touches, such as BBQ shelters, pebble beach and landscaping, are anticipated to be completed by June
- We are finalising our central park design and construction is currently anticipated to commence in April
- The boardwalk through the wetland is under construction and will be opened up between mid to late 2019
To keep up-to-date with the latest construction register via the enquiry link today.