Whether you're a first-home buyer on a tight budget, a strategic investor wanting to optimise your rental yield, or a downsizer looking to enjoy a smaller modern home, at the Circa village in North Lakes, close to the town centre, everyone can benefit from the luxury of space at an affordable price, without having to maintain extensive gardens on their days off.
From first home buyers to growing families and downsizers, North Lakes has been providing new homes for thousands of Queenslanders for more than 15 years. And now it could be your turn!
With brand new home sites selling at the Circa village, Stockland are offering a whole new generation of home buyers the opportunity to live close to the North Lakes Town Centre, now it can be your turn to call North Lakes home. Benefit from the luxury of space at an affordable price, without having to maintain extensive gardens on your days off.
Benefits of living at Circa:
- Shopping and Dining: Be close to the hustle and bustle of the town centre. With the Westfield restaurants nearby, you'll find culinary delights for every taste. The whole family can shop at Westfield North Lakes, with over 200 specialty stores, Event Cinemas and IKEA (under construction).
- Transport: The Bus Interchange is just outside the entrance to the village, whilst the new Mango Hill Train Station opening 2016 (which will connect you to the Brisbane CBD) is just a few minutes drive away.
- Education: Our families can choose from three schools and six childcare centres to provide the best possible start for their children.
- Parks: A myriad of parks, adventure playgrounds, bike paths and sporting facilities are on offer to foster a healthy lifestyle for our residents. A new skate park caters to the more daring.
- Pool: The North Lakes Aquatic Centre incorporates both outdoor play and teaching pools, and has one of the region’s largest swim school programs for people of all ages and abilities.
- Library: The state-of-the-art North Lakes Library in the town centre is open 7 days a week and boasts an open design with information-rich collections and spaces to study, socialise and relax.
- Health: Numerous health services are available in the community, ranging from medical centres and allied health providers, to the dedicated North Lakes Health Precinct and a private day hospital. An ambulance station is located within the community.
- NBN: All new home sites at North Lakes offer NBN ready connectivity to ensure high-speed internet will be available to all members of your household as soon as you move in.