Positioned on the eastern border of Providence Central, within the suburb of Whiterock, is Providence East, a desirable and affordable precinct between the future green spine and Eastern District Park. The East is complete with meandering walking paths and tranquil parks offering every homeowner within the East, a green space within a 400 metre radius.
Providence East is the perfect future home for first home buyers, families and couples looking to get on the property ladder. And with easy access to the Centenary Highway via Lucas Drive it’s the perfect place to be connected to everything.
The East is set to be another thriving precinct within the heart of Providence, with plans for 4 future parks, a proposed primary school, and a proposed sports field.
- Walking distance to a greenspace
- Neighbouring Centenary Highway for ease of accessibility and connectivity
- Affordable precinct for couples, first home buyers and families
- Proposed primary school for families
- Plans for 4 future parks and a proposed sports field