With generous, open-plan living, the ‘Deacon’ townhome offers a premium, low maintenance lifestyle in the heart of North Lakes. The front door opens directly into your stylish, tiled living area where dining, lounge, and kitchen areas exist together cohesively. Here, the outdoors is invited indoors, with a generous outdoor alfresco area that transitions seamlessly from the open-plan space. The ground floor is also home to a well-positioned drying court, laundry and powder room.
This stunning townhome is positioned within Vida, a sought-after gated community of just 96 townhomes. Vida is the last residential offering of its kind in the North Lakes Town Centre and is currently under construction.
- Residents exclusive amenity includes an internal park, pool, and BBQ pavilion
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- 600mm Ariston gas cooktop with 40mm reconstituted stone bench tops
- Full height tiles to bathrooms & custom vanities
- 2.7m high ceilings to living areas and LED downlights
- Abundance of natural light throughout
- Spacious landscaped courtyard
- Internal drying courtyard with ample storage through out
- Separate laundry and powder room
- Secure lock up garage with remote control
- Air-conditioning to master and living, ceiling fans throughout
- NBN provision
* Price correct at time of printing and Subject to change. Price does not include stamp duty, registration fees or any other incidental fees. Subject to availability. All floor plans are indicative only. All areas are approximate. Cars, furniture, decorative items, plants and the like are shown for indicative purposes only and are not included in the sale. The contract for sale should be reviewed in relation to dimensions, areas, sale inclusions and specifications. Changes to the indicative floor plan may occur in accordance with the terms of the contract for sale. Information and images relating to landscaping are indicative only and may show mature plantings which may not be mature at settlement. The content of this brochure is based on the intention of, and information available to, Stockland as at the time of printing and may change due to future circumstances.