This two-storey townhome is cleverly designed to make the most out of every space. Downstairs, you’ll find a generous, open-plan living room, complete with kitchen, dining and entertainment areas.
This multi-purpose room is filled with brilliant natural light, shining in from a large, private courtyard, perfect for alfresco dinner parties or a summer bbq.
With all bedrooms and a study nook located upstairs, the ‘Rigel’ is perfect for growing families who enjoy having a separate space to relax and unwind.
The master-bedroom can be your personal sanctuary, complete with a stunning ensuite and walk-in robe and the additional two bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes and ample space to live, work and play.
Purchase now with a $20k^ deposit. Click here for full terms and conditions.
- ●Open-plan living flowing out to a large, private courtyard
- ●3 intelligently designed bedrooms, one with deluxe ensuite
- ●3 bathrooms, including one with a bathtub
- ●Secure 2 car garage and private driveway
* Price correct as at 20.10.20. Price correct at time of printing and Subject to change. Price does not include stamp duty, registration fees or any other incidental fees. Subject to availability. All floor plans are indicative only. All areas are approximate. Exterior images are of the completed Rigel townhome. Exterior renders are artist's impressions, subject to change. Cars, furniture, decorative items, plants and the like are shown for indicative purposes only and are not included in the sale. The contract for sale should be reviewed in relation to dimensions, areas, sale inclusions and specifications. Changes to the indicative floor plan may occur in accordance with the terms of the contract for sale. Information and images relating to landscaping are indicative only and may show mature plantings which may not be mature at settlement. The content of this brochure is based on the intention of, and information available to, Stockland as at the time of printing and may change due to future circumstances.