The ‘Salph’ offers all of the perks of a terrace home, enlivened with modern flair. The ground floor entrance immediately invites you upwards, with a staircase leading to the kitchen, dining and living areas.
This reversed layout is designed to bring a sense of warmth to your daily tasks, with the big, bright room opening onto a large balcony at the front of the home. Upstairs is where you’ll also find the expansive master bedroom, complete with a private balcony.
Downstairs is home to the second bedroom, an additional bathroom and separate laundry. As well as giving you direct access to secure garage positioned at the rear of the home.
Purchase now with a $20k^ deposit. Click here for full terms and conditions.
Eligible First Home Buyer's may receive $10,000 VIC First Home Owner's Grant and pay $0 on Stamp Duty charges*.
- ●Light-filled, open-plan living, with kitchen and dining areas located upstairs
- ●2 bathrooms, with showers on both floors
- ●Two bespoke colour schemes
- ●Expansive interiors and European appliances in kitchens and bathrooms
- ●Secure garage at the rear of the home
* Price correct as at 20.10.20. Price correct at time of printing and Subject to change. Price does not include stamp duty, registration fees or any other incidental fees. Subject to availability. All floor plans are indicative only. All areas are approximate. Exterior renders are artist's impressions, subject to change. Interior images are indicative only. Cars, furniture, decorative items, plants and the like are shown for indicative purposes only and are not included in the sale. The contract for sale should be reviewed in relation to dimensions, areas, sale inclusions and specifications. Changes to the indicative floor plan may occur in accordance with the terms of the contract for sale. Information and images relating to landscaping are indicative only and may show mature plantings which may not be mature at settlement. The content of this brochure is based on the intention of, and information available to, Stockland as at the time of printing and may change due to future circumstances.