The Riverview offers an expansive open plan Kitchen, Meals and Family The Riverview 219 offers four bedrooms including a spacious Master Bedroom with Walk-In Robe and private Ensuite. An expansive open plan Kitchen, Meals and Family, Study Nook and a generous Covered Outdoor Area round out Riverview?s features. A range of facades and floor plan options are available. The Riverview 219 is suitable for blocks 12.5 metres wide. Designed for blocks from 14 metres wide, the Riverview 266 offers clever zoned living which enables you to close off the living area from the rest of the house. The Master bedroom is at the front, with the other three bedrooms sharing a central Bathroom and Rumpus. The Covered Outdoor Area is accessed from the open plan Kitchen, Meals and Family.
• Up to a H1 slab design with up to 2m deep concrete piers
• Tiles or laminate flooring to entry, entry hallway, kitchen, pantry, meals & family room
• Carpet to the remaining areas
• 900mm Stainless steel appliances
• 20mm reconstructed stone to kitchen benchtop
• Overhead cupboards with plaster bulkhead to kitchen
• 900mm x 900mm tiled shower bases throughout
All images and statements are based on information available to Stockland at the time of publication and may be subject to change without notice. All images are indicative only, are artist’s impressions, may include upgrades and are subject to change. Furniture and accessories not included in the sale.*
At Fairhaven Homes, our aim isn’t just to build aesthetically pleasing properties; we strive to build homes clients will love for years to come. We blend style, elegance and comfort in a range of architecturally inspired homes that deliver the very best in lifestyle-focused family living.