The Shoal 208 features an expansive open plan Kitchen, Meals and Family, along with a spacious Master Bedroom with Walk-In Robe and private Ensuite. Three further bedrooms and a generous Covered Outdoor Area offer all the space and entertaining options your family needs. A range of floor plans and facade options are available.
• Up to a H1 slab design with up to 2m deep concrete piers
• Tiles or laminate flooring to entry, entry hallway, kitchen, pantry, meals & family room
• Carpet to the remaining areas
• 900mm Stainless steel appliances
• 20mm reconstructed stone to kitchen benchtop
• Overhead cupboards with plaster bulkhead to kitchen
All images and statements are based on information available to Stockland at the time of publication and may be subject to change without notice. All images are indicative only, are artist’s impressions, may include upgrades and are subject to change. Furniture and accessories not included in the sale. Images relating to landscaping are indicative only and may show mature plantings which may not be mature at settlement*
At Fairhaven Homes, our aim isn’t just to build aesthetically pleasing properties; we strive to build homes clients will love for years to come. We blend style, elegance and comfort in a range of architecturally inspired homes that deliver the very best in lifestyle-focused family living.
Mt. Atkinson is an exciting new community in Truganina, just 25km from Melbourne's CBD. Residents can enjoy a convenient life with easy access to local shops, transport, schools and parkland.