Azalea is an expansive four bedroom two-storey home, designed for entertaining and a spacious family life.
The ground floor is for connecting, with a large family room and vast open-plan kitchen, dining and living spaces that seamlessly connect with the outdoor porch. There is a powder room for guests, a walk-in pantry and laundry making it easy to get domestic duties done and simultaneously entertain. The first floor is the sleeping retreat, with all four bedrooms including built-ins and a master boasting a walk-in-robe, ensuite and street-facing balcony. Upstairs has a second bathroom including bath, shower and toilet easily accessible from the three remaining bedrooms.
- 4 bedrooms including built-ins, master with ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony
- 2 bathrooms, 1 separate powder room
- Smart built-in eco features including shading, glazing and solar for a more energy-efficient home plus rainwater tank
- Reverse cycle split system heating and cooling
- Flowing open-plan living design with natural light and premium inclusions
- Miele stainless steel oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Reconstituted stone benchtops in kitchen and bathroom
- Double remote-controlled garage with electric vehicle charge point
- Fully landscaped front garden and private open space.
* Price correct at time of printing and Subject to change. Price does not include stamp duty, registration fees or any other incidental fees. Subject to availability. All floor plans are indicative only. All areas are approximate. Cars, furniture, decorative items, plants and the like are shown for indicative purposes only and are not included in the sale. The contract for sale should be reviewed in relation to dimensions, areas, sale inclusions and specifications. Changes to the indicative floor plan may occur in accordance with the terms of the contract for sale. Information and images relating to landscaping are indicative only and may show mature plantings which may not be mature at settlement. The content of this brochure is based on the intention of, and information available to, Stockland as at the time of printing and may change due to future circumstances.