This single-storey home features three bedrooms, a master with ensuite and walk-in-robe, plus built-ins for the second and third bedrooms. From the street you enter into the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with ample pantry space and abundant natural light flowing throughout. The rear of the house has a second bathroom and a separate laundry plus a perfectly situated north-facing outdoor dining and entertaining area.
- 3 bedrooms including built-ins, master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- 2 bathrooms and internal laundry
- Generous storage space.
- Smart built-in eco features including electric vehicle charging and solar for a more energy-efficient home plus rainwater tank
- Reverse cycle split system heating and cooling
- Flowing open-plan living design with natural light
- Fisher & Paykel stainless steel oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Reconstituted stone benchtops in kitchen and bathroom
- Double remote-controlled garage with electric vehicle charge point
- Fully landscaped front garden and private open space
* Price correct at time of printing and Subject to change. Price does not include stamp duty, registration fees or any other incidental fees. Subject to availability. All floor plans are indicative only. All areas are approximate. Cars, furniture, decorative items, plants and the like are shown for indicative purposes only and are not included in the sale. The contract for sale should be reviewed in relation to dimensions, areas, sale inclusions and specifications. Changes to the indicative floor plan may occur in accordance with the terms of the contract for sale. Information and images relating to landscaping are indicative only and may show mature plantings which may not be mature at settlement. The content of this brochure is based on the intention of, and information available to, Stockland as at the time of printing and may change due to future circumstances.