Take Up to $35,000* off
It's Grow time. Take Up to $35K* off selected townhomes
Ends 31/10 *T&Cs Apply
Orchid is a two-storey townhouse, featuring two first floor balconies and a double garage at the back.
Four generous bedrooms are split over two levels, with the spacious master and ensuite on the ground floor, accompanied by a second smaller bedroom, powder room, study nook and laundry. Two more bedrooms occupy the first floor with built-ins and a shared corner balcony overlooking green pocket parks. There’s also a second full bathroom and the open-plan kitchen, dining and living room spills out to a balcony bringing in gorgeous natural light and overlooking the lush neighbourhood.
- 4 bedrooms, master with built-ins and ensuite, upper level bedrooms sharing corner balcony.
- 2 bathrooms, 1 separate powder room
- Smart built-in eco features including shading, glazing and solar for a more energy-efficient home plus rainwater tank
- Reverse cycle split system heating and cooling
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Flowing open-plan living design with natural light
- Fisher & Paykel stainless steel oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Double remote-controlled garage with electric vehicle charge point
- Fully landscaped front garden and private open space.
* Price correct at time of printing and Subject to change. Price does not include stamp duty, registration fees or any other incidental fees. Subject to availability. All floor plans are indicative only. All areas are approximate. Cars, furniture, decorative items, plants and the like are shown for indicative purposes only and are not included in the sale. The contract for sale should be reviewed in relation to dimensions, areas, sale inclusions and specifications. Changes to the indicative floor plan may occur in accordance with the terms of the contract for sale. Information and images relating to landscaping are indicative only and may show mature plantings which may not be mature at settlement. The content of this brochure is based on the intention of, and information available to, Stockland as at the time of printing and may change due to future circumstances.