A brand new land release for Calleya is here. Due to a high level of interest, this July release will be run via the online ticketing system Eventbrite. To secure your dream block, you will need to participate in an exclusive Expression of Interest (EOI) process.Land Release Details
Lot sizes in this new release range from 188m2 to 469m2. The expected title date for land from Stage 45 is November*. Land Release Process
This land release process is designed to streamline the process for all customers. To participate you must be registered on our database for this community and tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. We suggest registering on the Eventbrite system in advance to ensure you are ready to participate in the ticketing system at the specified time. Key Information
• To participate you must be registered on the Calleya database.
• Invitation email with Eventbrite details will be sent to the database.
• Expression of Interest Eventbrite ticket system opens Saturday 11 July at 10.00am. Pre-register on this system as tickets will be allocated on a first in, first served basis until sold out.
• If you are successful in registering your interest and receive a ticket from Eventbrite (via email), you are not guaranteed an appointment to purchase land.
• If you receive a ticket a Sales Professional will contact you by telephone to clarify your eligibility and arrange an appointment. In order to be eligible for an appointment, you must provide proof of Finance Approval, or a Letter of Eligibility.
• Due to the anticipated demand for the lots in this release, you may not be successful in receiving a ticket. If you do not receive a ticket, unfortunately it will not be possible for you to participate in this release. You will be able to participate in future releases, notification of which will be communicated to the database via email. Register HERE
* Indicative only. Subject to change. Customers should refer to the completion date, sunset date (and provisions concerning any extensions to these dates) in the contract for sale.