Wide vistas of the tranquil Glasshouse Mountains from this stunning apartment on Level 6 - see for yourself and visit us today!Birtinya Retirement Village is located at Lake Kawana in a secure, apartment complex with a resort style pool, exclusive clubhouse and fully equipped gym, not to mention high quality finishes throughout.
The new Stockland Birtinya Shopping Centre is now open only 1.5km away, featuring Aldi, Coles, cafes, dining, specialty shops and more! You'll find cafes, restaurants and public transport close by.
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony access through glass sliding doors• Modern open plan layout - perfect for entertaining family and friends
• Study Nook designed for your computer, writing desk or hobby space• Guest bedroom with built-in robe
• Full guest bathroom for family and friends
• Tiled living areas and carpeted bedrooms
• Stylish kitchen with reconstituted stone bench tops and dishwasher
• Generous private balcony with room for dining and entertaining
• Undercover parking space
• Laundry includes a wall mounted dryer
Surrounded by like-minded people, with an exclusive Clubhouse, these quality homes are not only perfect for living in now, they're a smart move for your future as well.
Should you or your partner require care now or into the future, there are flexible in-home care services that can be tailored specifically to your needs. Opal Aged Care is close by and the Sunshine Coast University Hospital Precinct is only 500m away with the latest technology and the best of care.
Download the Village Comparison Document (VCD) by clicking here.
To find out more and speak with our friendly team, call 1800 237 237 or visit us at 3 Reflection Crescent, Shine Birtinya for a tour and to see the views!
Photographs and illustrations are indicative only. Furniture not included. Price Note: Exit fees and other charges are payable. For full details call 1800 72 71 70. Subject to availability.
Use the map to see the features of Shine Birtinya. Or come visit us at 3 Reflection Crescent, Birtinya.