Nestled amongst a lovely garden setting, retiring at Greenleaves means you have all the benefits of a cosmopolitan city lifestyle but with your own private retreat, away from the hustle and bustle.
Whether you are looking to downsize or make new friendships and pursue new hobbies, here is your chance. Plus the benefit of living just a brief stroll away from conveniences, shopping and cafes, at Greenleaves you will be close to everything you could ever imagine. With a range of activities to choose from, your new neighbours will quickly become friends.
The Unit Features:• New design, fully renovated throughout
Village Features include:
• Opposite Garden City shopping centre and cinema complex
• Easy walk to Garden City bus depot plus bus stop in Tryon Street
• Social activities such as BBQ’s, group dinners and exercise classes
• Indoor facilities include large community centre, billiards table, library
• Outdoor facilities covered pool/spa, BBQ area, bowling green
• Social activities such as indoor bowls
• Approved pets allowed
• 24hr emergency call system
• Visiting health professional (podiatrist) and pharmacy script pick-up and delivery service
• Hair salon
• Village bus
Come and discover how you can retire your way at Greenleaves Retirement Village.
To make an appointment to view please contact our Sales Professional Corey Hegge on 0401 417 480
Unit is currently undergoing renovations. Images will be available soon.
Price subject to change. Exit fees, recurrent charges and other charges are payable, for details call 1800 72 71 70. Subject to availability. Floor plans, photographs and illustrations are indicative only. Furniture, decorative items, plants and the like are not included.
Use the map to see the features of Greenleaves Retirement Village or visit us at 91 Tryon Street, Upper Mount Gravatt.
Close to Garden City shopping facilities
Village bowling green
Easy access to public transport
Visiting health services and 24hr emergency call system