Stockland independent living apartments are the ideal retirement options for those looking to downsize.
Located within the Lumina building, this two bedroom apartment is stylish and modern to suit the changing needs of today's retirees. Designed with comfort and relaxation in mind it features a bright open-plan living area, a contemporary kitchen, built-in wardrobes, a separate toilet and private balcony.
You'll be conveniently connected to the greater residential community enjoying the amenities and security of living in a retirement village.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless appliances
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern two-way bathroom with second powder room
- Large, covered balcony offering glimpses of the sea and a great entertaining space
- Single car space allocated free of charge upon request in centre of the building
- Spacious living and dining room with bamboo flooring
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- European laundry
- Instant gas hot water
- Accessible via 2 lift or stairs
- Located in the popular Somerton Park Retirement Village
Somerton Park Retirement Village Facilities:
- Village restaurant & dining room open 7 days a week
- Billiards room
- Communal vege garden
- Village bus
- Walking distance to both Glenelg East and Somerton Park shops
- Bus stop right on the village door step
- Multiple community rooms and a packed social calendar
DID YOU KNOW you don't need to be retired to live here? As long as you're over 55, you can be working part- or full-time while still enjoying the lifestyle we offer!
Prices correct as at March 2021. Subject to availability.
Exit fees and charges are payable. Photographs, illustrations and 3D tours are indicative only. Furniture not included.
Use the map to see the features of Somerton Park Community or visit us at 91 Diagonal Road, Somerton Park.
Extensive range of village activities
24 hour emergency call system
On site restaurant
Recreational areas including gardens