Residents at Selandra Rise residents come together on Australia Day to raise funds for the bushfire recovery.
Selandra Rise Retirement Village Residents achieved a massive fundraiser on Australia Day in support of the bushfire recovery. The results are just in - the total amount raised on the day was
The money was raised through:
- Silent auction of donated items
- Hand-crafted items available for purchase
- Bowling / pitch and putt
- A huge amount of sausages on the barbecue
- Scones, jam and cream (delicious might I add!)
- Profit from the busy bar
- Cash donation from the Resident Committee
Hats off to all who made it happen and to all who attended, what an amazing effort!
The funds will be donated amongst multiple bushfire recovery charities.
Come and see why our residents enjoy looking forward to events like this. After all, we’ve saved you a seat and we’d love to meet you!
A big thank you to Sue and Janet for everything that you do.