Behind each of your favourite stores are passionate, hardworking people who welcome you to take part in their story, every time you walk in. Here, we introduce you to the faces behind some of your favourite Stockland retailers. Learn about the history of their business, the products and services they offer and what they love about their local community.
Meet Brian, of Dapper & Boss
1. What products, services or experiences do you offer?
Dapper & Boss offers a wide range of men's hair care products and services, including everything from fades to scissor cuts!
2. What do you love about your store?
We love that we are located in a community shopping centre.
3. What feedback do you get from your customers?
Our customers often tell us how much they love the store concept and environment, plus the level of service we provide every day.
4. What drives you and the team to success?
The craft of barbering is the drive and passion for our team.
5. What do you love about our local community?
We love the family orientated audience and the intimate environment of a community shopping centre like Stockland Balgowlah.
6. With regard to your store type, what new trends are you seeing?
Believe it or not, fades and mullets are extremely in at the moment!
7. What are some must-have items, services or experiences right now?
Must-haves are definitely our hot towel shave experience and also our leading hair care products.
8. Why do you think shopping centres are important?
Shopping centres are important because they bring the community together.
9. What is your current role and main responsibilities?
It is my responsibility to ensure that our valued clients feel satisfied and feel good about themselves when they leave the store.
10. What do you love most about your job?
I love the relationships with our customers that have been built over the years.
11. What's three words that describe you?
Classic. Timeless. Efficient.
12. How have you coped with COVID-19 and what are you looking forward to?
Dapper & Boss Balgowlah opened during the COVID pandemic and continued to deliver our essential services with a smile. We look forward to everything going back to normal and for us to continue to provide our services at full capacity as soon as it is safe to do so.
If you’d like to read more about your most-loved retailers, their products, and the faces behind the businesses, click through to the Retailer Stories page on our Belong hub. There are plenty of stories to share!