These fluffy, healthy pancakes will be a hit with the kids and are packed full of healthy ingredients! Plus, there’ll be plenty for the whole family to enjoy so no one misses out on a yummy breakfast.
1. Place banana, zucchini, spinach, milk and eggs in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add flour and mix until combined.
3. Place a frying pan over low heat (add 1 tsp oil or un-salted butter if necessary).
4. Pour tablespoon amounts of mixture into the frying pan.
5. Cook over a low heat and flip when bubbles form and hold their shape (approximately 2-4 minutes), cooking the other side for approximately 1 minute.
6. Once cooked, allow cooling slightly before slicing into fingers or bite-sized pieces.
Note: you may need to re-grease the pan between pancakes to ensure they don’t stick! Also great for freezing!
Make sure you drop into your local Stockland Burleigh Heads to pick up all your ingredients.
For more everyday inspiration, updates on the latest trends and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 1/2 medium banana or 1 small banana
- 1/4 medium zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of baby spinach, washed
- 2 whole whole eggs, large
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour (or alternative such as plain flour or gluten free flour blend - eg Orgran brand)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp milk of choice (eg oat, rice, coconut)
Her Nourished Kids Nutritional Recipes
Healthy Cacao Pops Cereal
Healthy green pancakes
Sneaky spinach bliss balls