Do you know an employer looking for retail staff for their business?
The Connectivity Centre located opposite Stockland Green Hills was developed and tailored specifically for the Maitland Community and it can help deliver individualised and tailored solutions for employers and job seekers. The centre focuses on offering sustainable employment placements, helping employers stabilise their labour force and develop secure platforms for their business. At the same time job seekers are supported to become self sufficient, and achieve a sustainable future through education and training, employment and ultimately wealth creation which achieves results for people now and into the future.
What does this mean for retailers in our community? The Connectivity Centre can:
- assist with recruitment needs, providing skilled and semiskilled staff in hospitality and retail.
- negotiate wage incentives for identified employees
- coordinate internship programs funded by the Federal Government
- coordinate traineeships and apprenticeships
- coordinate work experience placements; and
- establish prevocational training programs targeted to meet your individual staffing requirement
Please call into the centre any time between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0466 391 042. The Connectivity Centre is located at Unit 3, 4 Molly Morgan Drive East Maitland – straight across the road from Stockland Green Hills shopping centre.