Behind each of your favourite stores are passionate, hardworking people who welcome you to take part in their story, every time you walk in. Here, we introduce you to the faces behind some of your favourite Stockland retailers. Learn about the history of their business, the products and services they offer and what they love about their local community.
Meet Christine, Casey's Toys
1. What products, services or experiences do you offer?
We offer the biggest selection and best advice on all things toys, games and hobbies.
2. What do you love about your store?
Our customers and my staff! We are lucky to have regular customers that come in - so we get to know the families and watch the kids grow. My team are wonderful to work with and seeing them help our customers everyday is lovely to watch.
3. What feedback to you get from your customers?
They love our honest, genuine service and the fact we are always on hand to help them find what they are looking for. They also love our specials that come in frequently.
4. What do you love about our local community?
I love the fact that our community is big on sport and being outdoors, as well as the friendliness and closeness that our local community seems to have.
5. With regard to your store type, what are customers wanting right now?
Anything that will aid learning from home - and keeping the kids occupied while in iso.
6. With regard to your store type, what new trends are you seeing?
A big push towards classic, retro toys that will last the test of time! Examples would include board games like Scrabble, Twister, Jenga - a simple deck of cards or a skipping rope. Simple but effective.
7. What did you wish customers know before they visited your store?
We are proud to be Australian owned and operated, family business that is focussed on providing our customers with the biggest selection and the best advice to our customers.
8. What is your current role and main responsibilities?
Manager of Casey's Toys Maitland - its my job to ensure our customers get the best possible advice from myself and my team.
9. What’s three words that describe your store?
Exciting, Fun and Friendly
10. What are some of your favourite stores in your Stockland centre?
Too many to name.