Newhaven, award-winning community
Newhaven is an award-winning community where family living, the great outdoors, and modern services are all rolled into one. Located 25km from Perth CBD, Newhaven’s commuters have easy access to the Kwinana Freeway, Tonkin Highway and Cockburn Central railway station.
With over 2,000 residents already living in our award-winning community, we're now selling land from our newest and final village – Grove
About Grove Village:
• 5 minute walk to the future Harrisdale Neighbourhood Shopping Centre
• Less than 1km to Piara Waters Primary School
• 8 minute walk to the newly completed Piara Waters Sports Pavilion and oval
• All lots located within 250 metres of Newhaven's largest family park
• A network of walk and cycle paths as well as nearby bus stations along Nicholson Road.
It isn’t only new home buyers who appreciate what Newhaven has to offer: Newhaven was a finalist in the category for WA’s Best Masterplanned Community for 2014 at the prestigious UDIA awards celebrating urban design, environmental sustainability and community identity. Newhaven has also won recent UDIA awards for Residential Development, Environmental Excellence and the UDIA Judges Award for Excellence.
With land available at Newhaven from just $281,600*, and house & land packages from a low $457,135*, don't delay! Now is the time to secure your piece of this growing community, just down the road from the new Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre.
Contact our friendly sales team or email email@example.com for more information on land available at Newhaven or to discuss the perfect house and land budget for your needs.
Call us on 13 5263.
Visit us online
Find us on Google Maps