Alcohol Ink is versatile fast drying, richly pigmented medium. Learn the tips & tricks to create your own "Goddess Emerges" masterpiece
As proud supporters of women in the arts, Stockland is a major sponsor of Ravenswood Australian Women's Art Prize. To celebrate women in art we will be holding an Alcohol Ink Art - The Goddess Emerges workshop on Saturday 27th February.
Bookings are essential, please click here to book your ticket.
Karen Roberts, an experienced Alcohol Ink artist, will be hosting the workshop and will take you through the basics of working with Alcohol Ink and all the different application methods. You will get to play around with the ink and then create your own fabulous Alcohol Ink masterpiece .
The workshop will be located in the Food Court, next to Mandarin Pacific (ex Wandering Teapot store) - please enter via the food court entry only.
Please note that this is an adult workshop and participants must be +18 years old.
The workshop is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan. Please ensure you are punctual as sessions will commence promptly at the stated start time. Bookings are limited strictly to 15 participants per workshop.
Please note the following:
• Allocated timeslot online bookings are essential for COVID-19 tracking and to prevent crowding at entry points.
• This event is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan.
• All attendees must practice social distancing, wash their hands regularly and be prepared to leave their contact details for tracing purposes.
• Stay at home if you are unwell or are showing any symptoms, even mild, including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
• Stay at home if you have travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days or have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
• Hand sanitiser must be used before entry.
• Please adhere to physical distancing floor decals and remain at allocated seating during the workshop.
• Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
• We have the right to refuse entry to anyone with these symptoms and will insist they leave the venue.
• Please note that our approved COVID Safe Event Plan is in line with the current QLD COVID requirements and may be subject to change at any notice.