Follow the footprints!
We all know how therapeutic painting can be. We also know how much kids love to get their hands dirty. So this project is a match made in craft heaven.
If you’re looking for an interesting way to spend quality time with your kids, create a canvas complete with dinosaur footprints and bring some colour into your home.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 sponges
- 3 ice-cream containers
- Canvas in your preferred size
- Red, blue and green paint
- Fabric marker
Here’s how to do it:
1. Draw the outline of three different-shaped dinosaur feet on three sponges and cut accordingly.
2. Pour the paints into separate containers.
3. Dip a sponge in the paint colour of your choice.
4. Press the sponge onto the canvas to create a footprint.
5. Repeat this step with different a range of colours and shapes. Try to make it look like a dinosaur has walked across your canvas!
6. Once you’re finished, let the canvas dry and display it in your home – imagine how great it would look above the kids’ beds!
Turn your average weekend into world of fun with an easy project for the whole family. Adorn your walls with unique artwork and look back on an afternoon well spent.
Be sure to enter our name the T. rex competition and you could win an international trip for you and your family to take part in a Dinosaur dig. Enter now.