Perfect for vegetarians, this bruschetta is topped with an array of sautéed vegetables. Feel free to mix in other veggies in your fridge too. This recipe would also taste amazing with mushrooms, eggplant or capsicum added.
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan set over a moderate heat until hot. Add the garlic, saute for 20 seconds, and then add the marrow, tomatoes, 1 tbsp water and a pinch of salt.
2. Continue to cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the marrow is tender. Stir in the parsley and season to taste.
3. Preheat the grill to hot. Toast the slices of bread for 1 minute on both sides or until golden-brown.
4. Remove from the grill, top with the marrow mixture, and top with crumbled feta. Return the slices to the grill for 1 minute.
5. Remove from the grill and serve immediately for best results.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member
to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 6 baby marrow, roughly sliced
- 225 g | 1 1/2 cups baby plum tomatoes, roughly sliced
- 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 120 g | 2/3 cup feta, crumbled
- salt and pepper
20 Quick Dinner Ideas Making Midweek Easy
Artichoke and Tomato Linguine
Asparagus with Egg
Bruschetta with Feta
Calamari and Bean Salad
Chicken Liver Pate
Cold Baby Marrow Soup
Easy Fish Pie
Fettuccine with Basil
Penne with Chorizo
Polenta with Chicken Breasts
Roast Pork Flank
Salad with Carpaccio
Spaghetti with Rocket