The stunning colour of this soup is just the beginning. Perfect as a lunchtime treat, an appetiser or a main meal (with a side of crusty bread of course), try this cold zucchini soup today!
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan set over a medium heat until hot. Add the onion, marrow, and a pinch of salt, sweating for 6-7 minutes.
2. Add the stock, stir well, and bring to a simmer. Cook steadily for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in half of the yoghurt. Liquidise with an immersion blender and adjust the seasoning to taste.
4. Ladle into serving bowls and top with generous spoonfuls of yoghurt. Garnish with watercress and a little more seasoning on top.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 600 g | 4 cups baby marrow, diced
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 240 g | 1 cup plain yoghurt, stirred
- 50 g | 1 cup watercress, washed
- freshly ground black pepper
20 Quick Dinner Ideas Making Midweek Easy
Artichoke and Tomato Linguine
Asparagus with Egg
Bruschetta with Feta
Calamari and Bean Salad
Chicken Liver Pate
Cold Baby Marrow Soup
Easy Fish Pie
Fettuccine with Basil
Penne with Chorizo
Polenta with Chicken Breasts
Roast Pork Flank
Salad with Carpaccio
Spaghetti with Rocket