The addition of peas to this quick and easy pasta recipe makes it a real treat. Crème fraîche and feta complement the fresh flavours and provide a smooth and creamy texture to the dish. This one is perfect heated up for lunch the next day too!
1. Cook the fettuccine in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water for 6-7 minutes. Drain well, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
2. Pour the cooking liquid into a saute pan and bring to a simmer over a moderate heat. Add the peas, cover, and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the lid and add the cooked fettuccine, creme fraiche, and feta. Bring to a simmer, tossing and stirring occasionally, until the sauce coats the pasta.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir through the basil leaves before lifting onto plates and serving.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member
to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 450 g fettuccine
- 225 g | 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 150 g | 2/3 cup creme fraiche
- 85 g | 1/2 cup feta, roughly crumbled
- 1 bunch basil leaves, picked
- freshly ground black pepper
20 Quick Dinner Ideas Making Midweek Easy
Artichoke and Tomato Linguine
Asparagus with Egg
Bruschetta with Feta
Calamari and Bean Salad
Chicken Liver Pate
Cold Baby Marrow Soup
Easy Fish Pie
Fettuccine with Basil
Penne with Chorizo
Polenta with Chicken Breasts
Roast Pork Flank
Salad with Carpaccio
Spaghetti with Rocket