Delicious, juicy lamb chops topped with feta — does it get better than that? Served fresh off the grill, this recipe will make any weeknight feel special.
1. Preheat the grill to hot. Rub the lamb chops with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
2. Grill the chops for 3 minutes on both sides and then remove. Pack the feta on top of the chops and return to the grill for 1-2 minutes until the feta is lightly coloured.
3. Remove from the grill and leave to rest, covered loosely with aluminium foil, for at least 5 minutes.
4. After resting, serve the chops on plates with the sliced cucumber and red onion as a garnish.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member
to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 4 thick lamb chops, 175 g each, approx.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g | 3/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
20 Quick Dinner Ideas Making Midweek Easy
Artichoke and Tomato Linguine
Asparagus with Egg
Bruschetta with Feta
Calamari and Bean Salad
Chicken Liver Pate
Cold Baby Marrow Soup
Easy Fish Pie
Fettuccine with Basil
Penne with Chorizo
Polenta with Chicken Breasts
Roast Pork Flank
Salad with Carpaccio
Spaghetti with Rocket