1. Grease frying pan with butter
2. Place flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl, mixing briefly to combine.
3. Add milk, vanilla essence, eggs and milk into the bowl.
4. Either with a wooden spoon or electric beater, mix until smooth in texture.
5. Pour in sliced bananas and fold into mixture.
6. Place frying pan over low-medium heat.
7. Using a ¼ measuring cup, scoop mixture and pour onto pan.
8. When bubbles start to appear on the surface, flip the pancake over.
9. Check underside of pancake to ensure it’s cooked through, then transfer to a plate.
Repeat steps 7 and 8 and 9 until all the mixture is gone.
Serve on plate and garnish with extra banana, drizzle with maple syrup, and sprinkle with choc chips.
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup of banana, sliced, plus extra to garnish
- Maple syrup to garnish
- Butter for frying