1. For the cashew butter: Add the cashews to a blender. Cover and blend on high for 6-8 minutes, scraping down the sides from time to time, until smooth and creamy; the blender will get warm as it grinds.
2. Add the sea salt, honey, and water, and blend until incorporated, 1-2 minutes. Set aside until needed.
3. For the smoothie bowls: Grind together the hibiscus powder, oats, chia seeds, and hemp seeds in a grinder.
4. Blend together the frozen berries and banana in a blender until broken down and starting to bind. Add the hibiscus powder, milk, yoghurt, honey, and cashew butter, blending on low until smooth and softly frozen in texture, 3-4 minutes.
5. To serve: Divide between bowls and top with more cashew butter, the berries, and some bee pollen before serving.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member
to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 125 g | 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/4 tsp flaked sea salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 3 tsp hibiscus powder
- 4 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp black chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
- 300 g | 2 cups frozen strawberries, chopped
- 300 g | 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 250 ml milk, or almond milk
- 175 g | 3/4 cup Greek yoghurt, or almond milk yoghurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp prepared cashew butter
- 150 g | 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced into coins
- 125 g | 3/4 cup raspberries, halved
- 2 - 3 tbsp bee pollen