Preheat oven to 200C fan-forced. To make stuffing, place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until coarsely chopped. Refrigerate until needed.
2. Using your fingers, carefully loosen turkey skin and spread half the butter and sage leaves under the skin all over the breast.
3. Place turkey breast skin-side down, season with salt and pepper and place stuffing in a log shape down the centre. Tie turkey with kitchen string to secure stuffing then place skin-side up on a baking paper lined roasting pan. Spread remaining butter evenly over turkey skin, arrange remaining sage leaves over butter and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 1 hour or until turkey is golden and juices run clear when pierced with a skewer. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
4. Remove kitchen string, transfer turkey to a plate and drizzle with pan juices. Serve with roasted potatoes and gravy, if desired.
1 hour 25 minutes
- 1.5-2kg boneless turkey breast, skin on
- 80g butter, softened
- 10 sage leaves
- Roasted potatoes and peas, to serve (optional)
- Gravy, to serve
- 90g (2/3 cup) dried cranberries
- 4 slices stale bread, chopped
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 egg
Chilli And Garlic Prawns
Fresh Berry Trifle
Honey Donut Cake
Glazed Roast Veggies
Classic Roast Turkey
Salmon With Sea Salt
Miguel Maestre's Summer Pavlova
Peri Peri BBQ Chicken And Corn
Sweet Potato And Butternut Squash Tart