If you’re bored of your usual Caesar salad, mix it up with something a little different. Made up of apple, grapes, celery and pecans, you can rest assured that this is no ordinary salad. Better yet, this fruity base is coated in a creamy yoghurt dressing for unbeatable flavour.
1 - Whisk together the yoghurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, warm water, and salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl.
2 - Add the apple, grapes, celery, and most of the pecans, stirring well to coat in the dressing.
3 - Arrange the lettuce leaves on serving plates and top with the dressed mixture before serving with a garnish of the remaining pecans and some celery leaves on top.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 120 g | 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 120 g | 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Gala apples, cored and diced
- 250 g | 1 2/3 cups red seedless grapes
- 4 large celery sticks, peeled and sliced
- 125 g | 1 cup pecan halves
- 200 g | 8 cups mixed leaf salad
- 2 tbsp celery leaves, to garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
Chilli And Garlic Prawns
Fresh Berry Trifle
Honey Donut Cake
Glazed Roast Veggies
Classic Roast Turkey
Salmon With Sea Salt
Miguel Maestre's Summer Pavlova
Peri Peri BBQ Chicken And Corn
Sweet Potato And Butternut Squash Tart