As the weather starts to heat up, we’re all looking to spend less time in the kitchen and more time outdoors with our loved ones! Lucky for you, with a little help from our friend Jules Sebastian, we’re excited to be bringing you fresh and flavoursome recipes that the whole family can enjoy. Introducing a Mexican classic, with a zesty summer twist!
If you’re a lover of tasty soft tacos jam-packed with fresh summer ingredients and spices, then Jules Sebastian’s healthy fish tacos are for you! And the best part is, while some of Jules’ favourite fillings are sweet corn and plenty of parmesan, you can swap these out for whatever your family enjoys most. Quick and easy to whip up for a fresh, healthy lunch or a tummy-filling dinner, you’ll find all the seasonal ingredients at your local Stockland.
1. In a small bowl, combine the spices.
2. Sprinkle over both sides of the fish.
3. Heat oil in a fry pan over medium high heat.
4. Fry the fish for 3 minutes then turn over for a further 3-4 minutes or until fish is cooked.
5. Remove from pan and set aside. Gently shred with two forks.
6. Warm the tacos in a clean frypan, or in the oven.
7. To serve, place 2 warmed tacos onto a plate. Drizzle with aioli, then layer with portion of fish and toppings. Serve with chipotle mayo and lime wedges.
8. Get everyone to assemble their own tacos to their liking!
For more everyday inspiration, updates on the latest trends and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 400g white fish fillets – we used ling
- Olive oil
- Soft small tacos
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon each cumin and paprika
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Shredded carrot
- Corn kernels
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shallots, thinly sliced
- Finely grated parmesan cheese
- Coriander sprigs
- Chipotle mayo
- Lime wedges to garnish