Easter is approaching and if you are on the hunt for a fresh Seafood idea, then you have to try Jules Sebastian’s soy glazed salmon with crunchy salad. Not only is salmon incredibly good for you with its omega-3’s, high protein content, and healthy fats, but with a sticky soy glaze, it just about melts in your mouth. Serve with a zesty summer salad packed with crunchy almonds and wedges of fresh mandarin and you have a restaurant-worthy dish that’s sure to impress.
Plus, with a helping hand from Jules and only the freshest ingredients from your local Stockland, you’ll be able to whip up this healthy summer dinner for the whole family in under an hour!
1. Preheat oven to 200C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Place salmon onto prepared tray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy, oyster, sugar/ kecap manis, sesame oil and chilli.
3. Using a pastry brush, brush the sauce mixture all over the top of the salmon and bake in the oven for 20 mins or until salmon is cooked through.
4. Sprinkle with chopped chives/ black sesame seeds? Season to taste.
5. Meanwhile, combine salad ingredients in a serving bowl. Place salad ingredients in a small jar, screw the lid on and shake well until combined.
6. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve with the salmon. Add lime wedges to serve, if desired.
For more Jules inspired recipes, visit our Jules Sebastian hub.
For more everyday inspiration, updates on the latest trends and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.