For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 500g of either turkey, chicken or beef sausage ground
- 1 diced onion
- 1 cup of diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup of diced green capsicum
- 3 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 1 can of diced Italian tomatoes
- 1 can of plain tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 cup of penne pasta
- 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella
- 180g of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
In a deep pan or pot, brown meat with onions, zucchinis, capsicum and garlic on medium heat until vegetables are soft.
Next, add chicken stock, chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and herbs, and bring to the boil.
Add pasta and shimmer for around 7 minutes
Before turning the element off, add in spinach and leave for a further 5 minutes.
Place soup in bowls, sprinkle with cheese and dollop ricotta on top to serve.
Want to try out more recipes?
Miguel Maestre's Flatbread with Jamon and Queso
Pasta Carbonara under 15 Minutes
Miguel Maestre's Chick'N'Leeking Pie