Treat your guests to this tasty dish at your next gathering or try it as a snack when you are feeling peckish.
For the hummus: Combine 200 g peas with the remaining ingredients for the hummus in a food processor or blender.
2. Cover and blend on high until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Chill, if desired..
3. To serve: When ready to serve, brush the baguette slices with olive oil. Toast under a preheated grill until golden-brown, turning once, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Turn out the hummus onto a serving plate and garnish with the remaining peas.
5. Serve with the toasted baguette slices, avocado, radishes, and lamb's lettuce.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member
to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 50 g | 1 2/3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 100 g | 1/2 cup tahini
- 60 ml warm water
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 baguette, cut into 1 1/2 cm | 1/2" thick slices
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 large handful salad radishes, quartered
- Lamb's lettuce