Back to ideas wall
Roast Turkey Breast With Sage Butter And Cranberry Stuffing
Nothing says Christmas quite like a roast. Delight your guests (unexpected or otherwise) with an exquisitely roasted turkey breast. Basted in creamy sage butter and stuffed with sweet cranberries, relish in the unmistakable scent of holiday spirit.
1. Preheat oven to 200C fan-forced. To make stuffing, place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until coarsely chopped. Refrigerate until needed.
2. Using your fingers, carefully loosen turkey skin and spread half the butter and sage leaves under the skin all over the breast.
3. Place turkey breast skin-side down, season with salt and pepper and place stuffing in a log shape down the centre. Tie turkey with kitchen string to secure stuffing then place skin-side up on a baking paper lined roasting pan. Spread remaining butter evenly over turkey skin, arrange remaining sage leaves over butter and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 1 hour or until turkey is golden and juices run clear when pierced with a skewer. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
4. Remove kitchen string, transfer turkey to a plate and drizzle with pan juices. Serve with roasted potatoes and gravy, if desired.
For more Christmas inspiration and recipes, visit www.stockland.com.au/christmas
1 hour 25 minutes
- 1.5-2kg boneless turkey breast, skin on
- 80g butter, softened
- 10 sage leaves
- Roasted potatoes and peas, to serve (optional)
- Gravy, to serve
- 90g (2/3 cup) dried cranberries
- 4 slices stale bread, chopped
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 egg