1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) | 350F | gas 4.
2. Grease and line the base of a 35 cm | 14" x 24 cm | 9.5" baking tin with some greaseproof paper. Grease the paper with a little vegetable oil.
3. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and microwave on high in 10-second bursts until melted and smooth, stirring in between bursts.
4. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Beat well until smooth and even, and then stir in the melted chocolate.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared tin, rapping the tin on a flat surface to help settle it.
6. Bake for about 40-45 minutes until the brownie is set and dry to the touch on top; it should just be coming away from the edges of the tin.
7. Remove from the oven to a wire rack and let cool completely.
8. When cool, turn out the brownie from its tin and cut into squares before serving.
- 120 ml vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
- 70 g | 1/2 cup dark chocolate, at least 70% cocoa solids, chopped
- 80 g | 3/4 cup gluten-free cocoa powder
- 350 g | 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g | 1 1/2 cups gluten-free plain flour mix
- 1/4 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 60 ml brewed coffee
- 4 large eggs
Valentine's Day Dinner Inspired By Romantic Movies
Chicken Curry with Vegetables
Scallops With Saffron Sauce
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Vanilla Ice Cream