1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the potatoes briefly without colouring. Pour in the stock, add the bay leaves and simmer for around 10 minutes. Add the leek and simmer for a further 10-15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
2. Heat the grill function in the oven.
3. Put the mushrooms, shallot and garlic in a food chopper and chop finely. Mix with 1 tbsp breadcrumbs and fry in melted butter in a small frying pan. Season with salt and ground black pepper. If the mixture is too wet add more breadcrumbs.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the baguette slices and top with the mushroom mixture. Grill in the oven for around 5 minutes.
5. Add the parsley to the soup and divide between four soup bowls. Garnish each bowl with a blob of sour cream and serve with the mushroom crostini.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g | 3 1/3 cups potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 l vegetable stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 leeks, sliced on the diagonal
- 200 g | 2 1/2 cups porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 - 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices baguette
- 1 handful flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp sour cream
Valentine's Day Dinner Inspired By Romantic Movies
Chicken Curry with Vegetables
Scallops With Saffron Sauce
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Vanilla Ice Cream