1. For the base: Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) | 350F | gas 4.
2. Stir together the crushed biscuits, melted butter, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. Divide between four individual springform tartlet tins, packing it into the bases with the back of a damp tablespoon. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Reduce the oven to 170°C (150° fan) | 325F | gas 3.
5. For the filling: Blend together the Greek yoghurt and cream cheese in a food processor until even and smooth.
6. Add the sugar and continue to blend on high for 2-3 minutes until dissolved. Blend in the eggs, one by one, until incorporated.
7. Sprinkle over the flour and add the vanilla extract, pulsing until incorporated.
8. Divide the filling mixture between the baked biscuit bases. Arrange the tartlets on a large baking tray.
9. Bake for 25-35 minutes until the filling is set with a slight wobble when tapped.
10. Remove to wire racks and let cool completely. Once cool, cover with clingfilm and chill overnight.
11. To decorate: When ready to serve, turn out the tartlets. Decorate the perimeters with the candy hearts.
12. Use the sprinkles to make heart shapes in the centre of the tartlets, using a stencil if needed.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
1 hour 15 minutes
- 260 g | 2 cups digestive biscuits, crushed
- 75 g | 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 475 g | 2 cups plain Greek yoghurt, at room temperature
- 475 g | 2 cups cream cheese, at room temperature
- 175 g | 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- mini candy hearts
- pink sugar sprinkles